Where: The RXR Corporate Center
68 S. Service Road, Melville, NY 11747
Map and Driving Directions
(Meeting Auditorium below Lobby Level)
Members - No charge
Non-member - $45 (see our event registration page and learn how to receive a $45 discount on the membership fee if you sign up as a new member)
At the LICA Capital Forum, you will learn about the business plans and the investment opportunities of regional emerging companies. You will see presentations and learn more about these and other growing Long Island companies:
- Clean Vehicle Solutions is developing alternative fuel vehicles solutions to reduce the environmental impact and cost of ground transportation. Clean Vehicle Solutions offers no-risk ways to meet individual and company goals to save the environment and secure America's future using proven technologies. Come learn how natural gas can work for you.
- Gustbuster has developed what is known as “The World's Smartest Umbrella”. Gustbuster has developed patented designed umbrella products ranging from the Golf Umbrella which is the #1umbrella on the PGA Tour to the Classic J-handle umbrella to the SunBLOK umbrella, designed to keep you up to ten degrees cooler.
- Tommy Moloney’s is a producer and marketer of premium authentic Irish meats and gourmet food products. For four generations, Tommy Moloney’s has provided quality service and products, making them the choice for those who seek true Irish flavored meat.
- Clout Mobile Games develops word and trivia games for mobile devices. Our research shows that the mobile game market is strong and growing. Pyramid Research estimates that the mobile gaming market will be $18 billion by 2014. (Source: Fierce Mobile Content 8/7/09).
- Soft Tissue Regeneration, Inc. (STR) is an early-stage orthopaedic device company developing a breakthrough nanotechnology-based tissue engineering platform used to re-grow ligaments and tendons. The Company’s proprietary and patented technology utilizes an FDA-approved degradable polymer that is widely used in orthopaedic implantable devices, and addresses many of the critical issues created by competitive products.
- Weston Software designs and distributes task automation solutions that enable secure, non-intrusive and agent-less management of UNIX/Linux/Mac systems from a Windows workstation. All products have been designed from inception to work non-intrusively in the emerging computing cloud and virtualized environments, as well as the traditional data center.
To attend the Capital Forum, visit our site to register.
Visit our site to apply to sponsor the breakfast, or contact us with any other questions.